As a beginner blogger, I struggled with knowing what to write about for my first post.
Do I give you an in-depth story of my life?
Maybe some fun facts about yours truly?
I decided to write about my favorite makeup products right now.
They are constantly changing and I will keep a list of my overall favorites in the Favorites page.
This is also a useful technique in getting to know me :)
1. Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup - It's super light, but gives great coverage. It keeps my breakouts under control and lasts all day.
2. MAC Powder Blush in 'pink swoon' - For the perfect flushed look.
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'soft and gentle' - This stuff gives a little shimmer the the cheekbones and brow bones.
4. Philosophy Eye Hope Anti-Aging Concealer - A girl is never too young to be worried about fine lines! This stuff has great coverage without looking cake-y.
5. Clinique High Lengths Mascara - Seriously...this is amazing! My lashes are already long, but this mascara makes them long and separated and perfect.
6. O.P.I Nail Lacquer in 'bubble bath' - This is the best nude/pink ever! It's so pretty and feminine.
7. Mac Eye Shadow in 'black tied' - I use an angle brush and this shadow to create the perfect eye liner. It's so easy!
8. Yon Ka Skin Care Line - I love it all! It's perfection in a bottle...which makes my skin perfection!
9. Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 - I love love LOVE this lip balm - I have 5 tubes stashed all over my room, bathroom, purse, and car.
What are some of your favorite products? Tell me so I can try them!!!