Saturday, March 12, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 12

A picture of something I love -

My family!

{Left to right back row} Aaron {brother}, his wife Kadra holding their kitty Peanut, sister-in-law Sarah {married to Mike}, mom, me holding my kitty Tar Heel, dad holding his dog Josie.  {Front row} Mike {brother}, Mike and Sarah's daughter Zoey, and my Grandpa!

Of course I had to put a picture of my family {because my mom reads this}!  But also because I really do love them.  And I miss them sooo much!

I also love makeup!  I know it's ridiculous to love makeup as much as I do, but I can't help it.  I always feel the need to buy more makeup {I mean really, you can never have too many shades of eyeliner and blush!}  I find myself wanting certain products that I already own just in a different form.  For instance, I really want this:

Clinique Chubby Lip Balm {except in the 'chunky cherry' shade}

But I already own a million lip glosses in a red or pink shade.  It's just the idea that I don't have that specific one.
Pathetic.
I should take a picture of all my makeup.
It's disturbing how much I have!

1 comment:

  1. haha i love all the makeup you have :) so great girl! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete