Sunday, March 13, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 13

A picture of my favorite band/artist -

I love music so much.
It's hard to pick just one!

A few concerts I've been too:

I went to see Toby Keith in junior high.

I saw Britney Spears on her Circus Tour {free ticket!} It was actually a great concert!

And my most recent and favorite...
CARRIE UNDERWOOD!  She was amazing!  Billy Currington opened for her and was great too.  But Carrie...she's just gorgeous and I love her!

If I could go to any concert it would be...
Coldplay!  I <3 them!

And also...

New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys!

I've always loved BSB...and I always will!!!!

I went to a three day Christian festival in high school and saw a lot of bands there too:
Relient K
Mercy Me
Casting Crowns
David Crowder Band
...

Concerts are so fun and I can't wait to go to more!

2 comments:

  1. haha ohmygosh you're just like me- my first concert ever was when I was in 6th grade and I saw Relient K, and Mercy Me too! I love David Crowder Band and Casting Crowns too! xo So gald your a concert junkie like me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Yay! I love concerts!!! I wish I had tons of money just to spend on going to concerts!!

    ReplyDelete