Saturday, March 19, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 19

A picture and a letter -


Dear Dustin,

You were such a great friend.  I love that our lockers were always next to each other and we laughed at each others stupid jokes.  You were like a brother to me and I love how we could just always be honest and open with each other.  This is the last picture we ever took together...the last time we saw each other.  I remember getting the phone call from Brittany on December 4th, 2006 {11 days before we were supposed to reunite for Christmas break}.  She told me that you were in a motorcycle accident and didn't make it.  I didn't know what to do.  I just cried for hours.  The next few months were a roller coaster.  It's been over 4 years now and I don't have really bad days anymore; however, I think about you all the time.  Every Dec. 4th I like to think about all the good times we had.  I love you so much and am excited to see you again in Heaven!

Love,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment