Saturday, May 14, 2011

1 Year

I can't believe it's been 1 year since I graduated from college.


It really feels like it just happened the other week!
It's funny what can happen in 1 year.
When I graduated this was where I was at

-"I'm never, EVER going back to school" (there aren't that many jobs out there for a undergrad in psych)
- I didn't have a job or even any idea of what job to get (I spent 1 month working at Victorias Secret and 3 weeks working at a cupcake shop)
-I was so upset my best friend was moving home and many of my friends were planning on moving soon
-I struggled constantly not knowing if I should move home or stay

Really, I just had no idea what I was doing or where I was going.
Now, after 1 year, my life is better than I imagined.

-I have a wonderful job that I love
-I've made so many new friends while still staying in touch with the old
-I'm more involved with my church (hence meeting new friends)
-I AM going back to school soon!

I love seeing how God works and where he's brought me in just 1 year...
It reminds me to be trusting and He will be faithful.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad everything worked out for you! I'm 3 years away from graduating and I'm already nervous, so I can't even imagine how nervous I'll be senior year! I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it can be so scary going out into the real world! Sometimes I still feel lost, but everything keeps working out! What are you majoring in?

    ReplyDelete