Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Brothers&Sisters

I woke up this morning with a sore throat...and, as luck would have it, it's strep {or at least the doctor thinks it is...she sent my test away to a lab}.
I got today and tomorrow off of work, which is nice, but I feel kind of lazy just laying around...who am I kidding?!  I love it! haha
Anywho, in less than 5 days I will be all moved into my new house with 2 of my best friends!
I cannot wait!!
We went over to our friends house {or our "brother house" as we call them} last night, and they made us dinner!
Left to right back row - Me, Kate, Christel
Front row - Jeremy, Jim, Mike

We're a pretty fun bunch!
Plus, they made us salmon {my bet was pasta, but they exceeded my expectations!}
It's our turn to have them over next...we'll have to cook something to top salmon.

Anyways, pray that I get better quickly...being sick is zero fun!
I'm going to spend the rest of the night stalking all of your amazing blogs! :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment