Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm in Love...

...with this song.
Bruno Merz {not to be confused with Bruno Mars...}

I heard this song on Life As We Know It {also, I love that movie!!} and immediately fell in love with it!
I just wanted to share the goodness.
I'm going to Zumba with my friend/co-worker tonight!
I love Zumba, so it should be fun...minus this KILLER headache.
But I took some ibuprofen and ate a cookie, so I should be ok by the time it starts!
Also, I get to see my brother and his wife on Friday!
I'm super excited for sight-seeing, going to a water park, eating lots of good food, and a Kenny Chesney concert!!  I've been listening to Kenny non-stop in preparation!
Anywho, I'm going to make dinner and get ready to dance my Zumba booty off!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. His voice is so smooth! Great song :)

    Hope you have a great time this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete