Thursday, August 25, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

I can't believe another week has flown by.
Tomorrow I have yet another job interview.
I'm really hoping to get this job, but we shall see!
I should be going to bed right now...instead I'm going to do A&A and then go to bed.

Awkward:
- Today I told my friend (who is a boy) we should get matching kitty tattoos...I was joking of course.
- Introducing yourself in class on the first day of school.  "Umm...hi...I'm Lindsey.  I'm from Alaska anddddddd.......yeah...hi."  I don't think anyone cares that I like kittens and the color pink so I normally leave that detail out.  Now I'm doing school online so the discussion board introductions are little less awkward.
- When people keep trying to add you on Facebook, but you're really not interested in being their friend. Now, I've added a lot of people that I don't necessarily talk to, but we were friends once upon a time so I add them.  But when we don't really know each other and we never talk and never will...just give it up!

Awesome:
- This video...

I found it on her blog.
It makes me happy.

- Making mix cd's for friends.  I love sharing music that I love with people I love.
- Tattoos...I just have decided I want one.  Eventually.  When my ridiculously obnoxious fear of needles has subsided.
- Modern Family!  If you don't watch this show, you need to!  It's the best.
- Fantasy football starts soon!  I play with my brothers.  No, I am not very good.  Yes, it is so much fun.
- This weekend (hopefully) I plan on making my first cheesecake from scratch!  Probably strawberry.  Any of you have a super great recipe?

Alrighty, I'm off to bed!
Have a lovely Friday and think good thoughts for me around 4 pm {EST} during my interview!
:)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment