Thursday, May 9, 2013

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Can it just be the weekend yet?
So close!
Let's jump into this weeks Awkward and Awesome, shall we?!

Awkward:
- Instant messaging with your boss at work.  Sending a chat to a fellow co-worker about said boss.  Realizing you sent said chat to said boss.  Honestly, it could have been worse.  I didn't say anything bad and it was sort of a passing comment about our boss.  It was just completely humiliating.  Then I had everyone else tell me their accidentally chat/email stories and I felt better.
- When I go to get my eyebrows waxed, the lady asks me every.single.time. if I want my lip waxed too.  Way to make a girl fee insecure.

Awesome:
- Signing my lease for my very own apartment today!
- Getting to see one of my favorite books turned into a film this weekend!


Leo, what a dreamboat!

- This is the BEST clip!



Just some funnies for ya!
Hey guess what?
It's almost the weekend!
I hope you have some awesome weekend plans like I do.
:)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment