Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Musings

What I'm Listening To: Step Out by Jose Gonzalez


Last week I went to see The Secret LIfe of Walter Mitty.
It was SO good.
As soon as I heard this song I was hooked.
Actually, the whole soundtrack is really awesome.

What I'm Reading: Divergent by Veronica Roth


I actually just bought this book on my Kindle.
I don't have any idea what it's about, but I've heard so many awesome reviews I had to check it out.
I'm finishing up Gone Girl and then I will jump right into this.

What I'm Watching: The Bachelor and Downton Abbey


^^I really wasn't going to watch it this season, but just look at him.
I simply had to.


^^I'm SO excited for this season.
Hopefully there are some happier times as last seasons finale left me in stupid tears.

What I'm Eating: Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard


A few months ago I realized I wasn't getting enough protein in my diet.
I can only eat so much fish and chicken in one day.
I decided to get this protein because the reviews were really great.
The flavor I got was extreme milk chocolate.
I read some reviews and this seemed to be one of the favorite flavors.
Also, the guy at GNC was tired of me staring at the wall of protein powders and just offered to let me try some of his; Which just so happened to be the extreme milk chocolate.
I can't drink a protein shake if it's overwhelmingly protein tasting.
Gross.
This I can shake up with just almond/coconut milk and it tastes just fine.
I usually drink it post workout and it fills me up for a little while.

What I'm Wearing: Gap's Sexy Boot Jeans


I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me well.
Don't we all?
If pants fit in the waist, they are huge in the butt, hips, and thighs, and vice versa.
These sit pretty low on the waist and fit perfectly everywhere.
I've also heard Paige Denim at Nordstrom would fit my body type well, but I have yet to fork out $200 for a pair of jeans.

Did you have a good Monday?
Also, have you ever been at the gym and the crotch seem of your yoga pants starts to split?
That happened to me today...
Good thing there was only a few people in there at the time.
I powered through my workout anyway and those pants are now in the trash.
Have fun watching The Bachelor tonight...or being lame and not watching.
;)

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the divergent series! I just watched the bachelor for the first time last night and am in LOVE! Juan Pablo is a dream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excite to read it...haven't started yet! haha And Juan Pablo...he's just beautiful haha

      Delete
  2. MuscleTech PHASE8 is a premium blended protein formula that feeds your muscles for 8 hours. Each scoop contains an impressive 26-gram blend of milk-derived proteins that supplies a sustained-release of amino acids.

    ReplyDelete