Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 17

 HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY! 

A picture of something that has had a huge impact on my life recently -


I am so new to this blog world, but I LOVE it!  I've "met" some great girls so far and am excited to get to hear from some more!!  I'm not the most creative person, but blogging gives me the opportunity to have an outlet.


My job!  I've been working at City Place for a little over 3 months now.  It's the first job I've had that I actually really enjoy which is exciting.  We're a deli/bakery and it's great.  I love my boss and co-workers and working there doesn't always feel like work.  I get to bake and decorate cupcakes, tarts, muffins, cookies {sometimes we mess up on a tray just so we can eat them...}.  I get to do something I love and get paid for it!

What's been a huge impact in your life recently?

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world. It's so fun, but sometimes it can be addicting! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I'm already addicted! haha

    ReplyDelete