Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

It's Thursday already?!
Well, I have a lot of awkwardness for you today!
I've dedicated this weeks awkward and awesome to...zumba!

Awkward
- The girl in zumba class who is a dancer...or at least thinks she's a dancer.  You know exactly what I'm talking about.  She does all the moves very gracefully, yet very dramatically, as if she's been a ballerina since birth! {Double awkward if she stares at herself in the mirror the whole time and makes faces...}
-  The girl in zumba class who can't dance.  I feel sorry for this girl, but really...if you're going to a dancing class at least be able to do some of the moves.  I'm not perfect at zumba, but it took everything within me not to laugh at her!
- The girl in zumba class who stands waaaay too close.  I keep moving over just a tiny bit and she just keeps getting closer.  Sorry, I'd rather we not tango, just zumba!
- When the person next to you keeps messing up and makes it awkward by laughing and trying to explain herself.  I really don't care if you can't do a grapevine or shake your booty.  I'm paying much more attention to the girl who keeps making kissy faces at herself in the mirror...
- When guys stand at the door and watch...pervs.
- The guy in zumba class.  Enough said.

Awesome
- Zumba is such a great workout and it's fun!
- There's lots of cute guys at the gym!

I literally thought of all of these in zumba class the other night!
So many awkward situations...I love it!

Have you tried zumba?
     -I've been doing it for a few months and I love it!

Tell me about some awkward situations you faced this week!  I love awkward stuff!

I hope your Thursday is awesome!

3 comments:

  1. The girl in Zumba that can't dance is SO me. I love aerobics and step class at the gym but always feel like the awkward one who takes a couple steps extra to catch on! I've never tried zumba though.. heard it's super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I do not think of myself as a dancer at all! I totally don't have a problem with people who can't dance. This girl just didn't even look like she was trying! haha It was hilarious. I mess up all the time! But it's sooo fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious awkward and awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete