Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6

A picture of a person I would like to trade places with for a day-

I often think it would be so glamourous being a movie star or singer, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with all the publicity and paparazzi.  I could maybe handle it for one day, though, if I could trade lives with Carrie Underwood!


She gorgeous and cute at the same time!  I saw her in concert and she was just as beautiful in person!  And she really seems like a genuine sweetheart.  And come on people, she's married to a hockey player! ;)

Reese Witherspoon would be a close second!  I love her too!

She's just gorgeous!  And seems so down to earth.  I think she is just flawless and would happily trade places with her for a day!

3 comments:

  1. I totally had this conversation with a friend the other day . . . and Miss. Underwood (new last name?)was who I chose, too.

    She is magnificent.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha My friend and I talk about Carrie all the time!!! We love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed :) love carrie underwood! xo

    ReplyDelete