Sunday, March 6, 2011

I love these things!

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Twin...it's really comfy though!
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom!
D. Dogs: I love puppies!  I want a black lab so badly
E. Essential start to your day: Brush my teeth!
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or silver: I have a lot of gold jewelry, but I'm going to have to say...diamonds ;)
H. Height: 5’7"
I. Instruments you play: Piano
J. Job title: Umm...I work at a deli/bakery...so chef I suppose haha
K. Kids: Someday.  Maybe 3
L. Live: Lynchburg, VA
M. Mom’s name: Nora
N. Nicknames: Linds, Pooh Bear, Lindzer
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
P. Pet peeve: Bad drivers 
Q. Quote from a movie: “There's more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking!" - Zoolander
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: 2 big brothers


T. Time you wake up: 8:30-9...it's a good life! 
U. Underwear: Umm...yes...?
V. Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms {is that technically a veggie?  Or a fungus?  Either way, they're gross}
W. What makes you run late: I don't like being late so I hardly ever am...but if I was it would be because I can't decide on an outfit
X. X-rays you’ve had: A few...knee, back, foot, teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: Ha! I'll get back to you on that...
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Polar bears

No comments:

Post a Comment