Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 9

A picture of the people who have gotten me through the most -


This is a picture of my mom and me.  She's the one who has gotten me through everything.  Everything!  She's the first person I call about most things.  I'm really lucky that we're not only mother-daughter, but that we're friends too.


Danielle, Christy, and me.  This was at dinner for Christy's bachelorette party {hence the hot pink boa}.  They're my best friends and they really are the best!  I met Christy the beginning of freshman year of college and we were inseparable since.  Danielle lived on our same hall sophomore year and we all became really close.  Christy lives in RI now, and Danielle is most likely moving soon too.  Even though we'll never all live in the same town again, I know we'll all stay close.

No comments:

Post a Comment