Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Books

Who would have thought that this girl, who in high school {ok and a little bit in college too} would read Spark Notes to write book reports for AP Literature class, would end up loving to read?
I'm currently reading three books {it is confusing at times haha} and have 4 books waiting for me to read them!
I'm really excited to start reading The Hunger Games.
My momma bought the series for me {hardback even!  Isn't she swell?!}.
I also just finished Water For Elephants and loved it!
I'm even more excited for the movie to come out {with my beloved Reese Witherspoon and Rob Pattinson!}
I recently read the Pretty Little Liars series {all eight of them!} in a few weeks.
They were very suspenseful and I wanted to continue reading all night!
At first I didn't want to read them because I watch the show and didn't want to know how it all ends up.
But trust me, the books are completely different than the show.
It's almost frustrating because the books aren't following the show right now at all.
But anyways, just thought I'd share some of my faves right now!

2 comments:

  1. You will love the Hunger Games! Definitely my favorite series now.
    And I really want to read Water for Elephants too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited!! You need to read Water for Elephants! {A little graphic in some parts...but still really great}

    ReplyDelete