Thursday, June 2, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Technically it's Friday right now, but I was busy all night so you'll have to settle for Thursday's post on Friday!

Awkward:
- When you say something funny and laugh, but no one else laughs.  Happens to me at least 3 times a day.
- Making fun of something you think is weird then the person with you says, "......I do that....."
- Secretly wishing I was an amazing photographer, yet my camera decides to take horrible blurry pictures!  Mother {I know you're reading this}, for my Birthday/Christmas present, if you want to make me super happy, you could get me a new camera!!
- People 5 years younger than I am are getting married!  Lame-O's!

Awesome:
- Our going away French themed party tonight for Jim.  It was so fun!  {A few pictures below...}
- My co-worker, Marlee, and I are going on a three week cleanse starting Saturday to jump start our summer!  It'll be good to have a friend do it with me because it's so much more motivating then!
- Making new friends.  I've made a lot these past few months and it's just in time!  God must have known I was beginning to feel a little lonely and He put the most amazing people in my life!


The fam -- minus Mike!



Yes, that is the Eiffel Tower made out of cardboard...and yes, we made them wear mustaches.  Best French party ever!
Jim promised us postcards from France too!
So excited for that!
Alrighty, it is bed time!
Have a great night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the party theme!! Turned out great! And the mustaches!!! What a great idea!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I swear no one thinks things are as funny as I do. Story of my life!!

    ReplyDelete