Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pre-Awkward and Awesome Thursday

This week has flown by!
I moved on Sunday and Monday {super fast with the help of some super friends!}
I will post pictures as soon as my room doesn't look like a disaster zone.
I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!
I pooled it up and went 4-wheeling, so it was awesome.
I didn't take any pics, so that's not awesome.

BUT...
One of the guys in our brother house is going to France for a law internship this summer {smarty pants}.
So, tonight we're throwing him a going away party!
It's French themed.
I can't say much more in case someone reads this and tells him!
But I will post pictures later.
It's going to be uh-mazing!

I also realize it's time for Awkward and Awesome Thursday, but I don't have time before work.
So keep a look out for that sometime tonight! :)

I hope you all are doing amazing and maybe now that I'm all moved in I can finally take time to write back to letters and emails that I've received and haven't responded to...sorry about that!
Have an awesome {and hopefully not awkward} Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment