Monday, June 20, 2011

The Bachelorette

Do any of you watch The Bachelorette?
I usually like The Bachelor better {more drama for sure!} but I've been watching The Bachelorette anyway.
This season, though has been so boring!
"Bentley this, Bentley that, I love Bentley...blah blah blah."
Ashley knew the guy for like 6 minutes and is in love!?!?
No.
I do love the outtakes at the end though.
And I have fun knowing my life isn't so pathetic that I need to go on tv to find a husband.
The only couple I really like from the show is Tenley and Kiptyn {and they didn't even become a couple on the show}.


In other news, I am in LOVE with this dress from Lilly Pulitzer.

Too bad I don't have extra money to buy dresses!

Also, I am SO excited about the new Winnie the Pooh movie!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My family calls me Lindsey Pooh and I just love Winnie the Pooh!!!
And Eeyore...and Tigger...and Piglet...and Christopher...and alllll of them!!
If any of you live in, or near, Lynchburg VA and want to watch it with me, let me know!!

Hope the start of your week has been super!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. ok 1. I watch the bachelorette too...and Bentley is such a jerk...yet it really makes me laugh...haha! She is such a sucker.

    2. If i was in l-burg still i would def go watch Winnie the Pooh with you...lol. I am soooo excited to see it! I was just in Disney World, and it made me even more excited for the movie. =)

    ReplyDelete