Saturday, July 30, 2011

YAY!

I talked to my friend Lauren and she wants to go to the Kenny concert with me!!
I was so bummed thinking that I wouldn't get to go and the tickets would have been wasted.
So hopefully we'll find another gal to go with us and it'll be a fun girls trip!
Just like last night, I'm having another me night tonight.
Except tonight consists of pizza and brownies {the brownies are for my roommates return from her trip}.
At least that's what I keep telling myself...I'll probably eat most of them myself.
Haha!
I'm also watching...

Because I Said So.

I think this movie is crazy and hilarious.
I need to watch as much tv as I can before school starts back up!
I'm nervous, but excited at the same time.
I'm also trying to finish reading the first Hunger Games book before the movie came out.
It's a great book so far, I just keep getting distracted by all of your awesome blogs!
Anywho, I'm off to make some pizza and brownies!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment