Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fun Facts

I was reading Christina's blog when I ran across this and thought it was fun.
Check out her blog...it's super cute!


1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to?
- Seeing my family {maybe in October when my nephew/niece is born, but most likely not until December} 
- Meeting new blog friends!  I love it!
- Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1...hurry up November!!!

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
     I want to be part of a flash mob someday! No joke!

3. You have $200.  You have to spend it on yourself, you can’t donate it, and it can’t be something you actually need.  What will it be?
     But those cowboy boots I talked about a few posts down!

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
     Talking about it with a close girlfriend...or a good cry

5. What is your bedtime routine?
     As long as I wash my face and brush my teeth and I'm in my pj's, I am ready for bed!

6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
     No relationship here!

7. What kind of books do you read?
     I love reading!  Currently reading:


8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
     Working at a school as a counselor.  Maybe married, but maybe not...either way, I see myself happy.

9. What’s your fear?
     I know it's really creepy, but I am totally freaked about getting stabbed.  I even have nightmares about
     it.

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
     Uh...no!

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
     Brush my teeth.  You know you have gross morning breath too!

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
      I guess he should hurry up and come into my life!


13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
     I like my name.  When I was born my mom said, "She's a Lindsey."

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
    Sun!

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
     Garlic bread with marinara sauce.

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
     I love getting recipes and "how-to's" and making new friends!

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
     I love both, but I can eat more chips than M&M's in one sitting...so I guess salty.  Mmm salt&vinegar!

18. What items are in your purse right now?
     Hmm probably some receipts, sunglasses, wallet, keys, lip gloss/chapstick...other stuff I'm sure

19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
     Beach for sure!

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
     Hmm Gossip Girl?  It's waaaay over the top, but I can't stop watching it.

Let me know if you do this on your blog too so I can read! :)

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. A good cry is always good for me, especially when I'm frustrated. Sad as it is. I know, I'm such a baby. ;P

    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete