Saturday, August 13, 2011

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y...HEY!

Well folks, this is what my Saturday night looks like...

Roman Holiday

One of my favorite movies!
I love Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck is absolutely adorable!
I'm also reading all of your wonderful blogs.
I swear, I'm never bored anymore and I have you to thank for that.
Also, I'm eating some of this...

1/2 Key lime pie, 1/@ Boston cream pie

We didn't sell these pies at work so my boss split them in half and we each took some.
Ridiculousness!!
They're so good.

So, you know that interview I had the other day?
Yeah...I didn't get the job.
BUT I did hear about a few other jobs that are possibilities.
I like my current job, but one of these other jobs would pay for grad school.
I seriously need that!

I've been trying to find the positive in everyday things {or everyday love: hence the title of my blog}.
I heard a quote last week that really made me think.
"What if we only had tomorrow, what we thanked God for today."
There's so many things I take for granted, but would be so upset if I lost them.
Just a good reminder I thought.

I'm off to go read more of your blogs! :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment