Sunday, August 21, 2011

Love is in the Air

Ready for another week to start?
Yeah, me neither.
I start grad school tomorrow!
Craziness I tell you!
So, I went to that wedding yesterday and it was just perfect!
I love weddings and it's especially wonderful when a good friends finds happiness.
She was gorgeous...

See?
Don't mind my hair...we just got done dancing.

My roommate, Kate, was a bridesmaid.
She looked beautiful as always.

This is Rod.
She drove up with me to the wedding.
She is gorgeous and so fun!
We bonded so much on this trip!
{I think we learned more about each other in 5 hours hours than we have in the 4 years we've known each other}.

Me, Mandi, and Rod.

I've known Mandi for 5 years.
She and Brittany {the bride} and I all met freshman year on the hall.
They are amazing friends.

Well, I just love weddings!
As soon as Britt walked down that aisle I started tearing up.
Don't even get me started on the father-daughter dance!
And, I'm happy to report, the bouquet did not come anywhere near me during the toss!
I was so ready to karate chop it away from me!
Haha!
All in all, it was a great weekend and I feel relaxed and energized all at once.
I hope you have all have stupendous weeks.
I'm off to read all of your blogs now!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love weddings, too...I'm such a sucker for all the lace and flowers and waaaaa...

    OMG, have a great first day!!! We're on the quarter system here so I still have another month...which seems nice but makes me a little anxious all the same.

    ReplyDelete