Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Monday

Today has been a good day.
Although I did not get my room cleaned {fail!} I did get most of my laundry done, set up an interview to work at the University, got to see a good friend I hadn't seen in 8 months, and am going to this wonderful place in about an hour...

Chick-fil-a!

It's a Monday tradition with a group of my friends and even though I don't go all of the time, I think I might start back up again.
I love spending time with these friends!


These are most of the usual suspects.
I would say a few of the girls on the left and in front don't normally go, but usually the rest are there.
They are crazy fun and loud and obnoxious.
Sometimes I'm so embarrassed by their obnoxiousness, but we live in a college town so these oldies who can't handle a little bit of noise should just leave.
Just sayin...
OH!  Remember these boots that I so desperately wanted?


I'm totally ordering them tonight!
They better look good on me or I'll be so upset!
I hate when I want something so badly but end up hating when I finally get it.
So depressing.
I'm also in the market for a new mascara.
Any suggestions?
Cheap or spendy...I don't really mind.
I have long lashes, but I still like a mascara that lengthens and adds volume.
Well, I'm off to get ready for Chick-fil-a goodness!
I hope you all have a great Monday!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Chick-fil-a is the best!! And those boots are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots! I've pretty much tried every mascara I could get my hands on and I always go back to L'Oreal Voluminous...if you haven't tried it yet, go try it! :)

    ReplyDelete