Thursday, September 1, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

It's almost midnight here, so technically I might not make this post by Thursday, but it'll still be A&A Thursday to me!
I've been using my roomies computer so I just use it whenever I get a chance.
Since it's so late, I'm just going to jump right in!

Awesome:
- My roomies and I are going white water rafting in West Virginia in a few weeks!  I've never been and I'm stoked!
- This conversation I had with my dad over text...Me: "Should I put Caucasian or Hispanic on this job application?" {I'm 1/4 Spanish} Dad: "Maybe you should just say you like Mexican food..." hahaha!  He kills me!
- I've kept my room looking pretty clean for a few days in a row now.  This is a big accomplishment for me!
- Exciting things are happening for me.  I can't really go into detail at the moment {don't want to jinx anything!} but I'm just super excited about a few different opportunities I have.
- I saw Super 8 tonight.  I didn't think I would like it that much, but it was actually really funny.
- Fantasy football draft is tomorrow!  This will be my 3rd year playing with my brothers and their friends.  It's fun, even if I sometimes have no clue what I'm doing.

Awkward:
- This fly in my room keeps buzzing around my head.  I'm. Going. Crazy.
- I've had this super cute picture frame {the kind that holds multiple pictures} on my wall for a few months now...with the pictures from the store still in it.
- Telling the guy in your car that you're a good driver and then almost running over a woman pushing a baby in a stroller!  In my defense, she was NOT at a crosswalk and she didn't even look before walking out into the street!  Come on, crazy lady!

I'm going to get my beauty sleep now!
Feel free to leave me sweet comments so I can read them in the morning and be happy!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. haha!
    i always say i'm a good driver... but i'm pretty sure i'm not.

    ♥elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were 1/4 Spanish! That's why you have that pretty skin...my little Senorita :) I'm 1/16 Native American and you better believe I put that on my applications! Imagine what they think when little white walks in :) "I have the cards to prove it!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your convo with your dad!! :)

    ReplyDelete