Thursday, September 15, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

I got my computer back!
A lot of exciting things have been happening lately.
I have to hurry though because I need to leave for work in 10 minutes!

Awkward:
- My lack discipline to get up early.  My friend wants me to run with him at 5 am everyday...to me, this is torture!
- My dreams.  I wish I could remember any from last night, but I woke up about 3 times thinking, "Where the heck did that come from?!"

Awesome:
- I got a new job!  I start tomorrow as a chiropractor assistant.  I'm very nervous because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I think it might be a good change from what I have been doing.  But funny thing, I have to be up early and at work at 7:30! haha I start tomorrow! {Prayers are welcomed!}
- I'm going white water rafting in WV with some friends this weekend!  I'll totally post pictures of that!
- My Keurig coffee maker!  I'm sipping away at some fabulous Caribou Coffee as we speak.

Sorry this post is so short!
I wish I had more awkwardness to give y'all!
But, now that my computer is back, I'll be back to blogging regularly and commenting on all your awesome blogs as well!!
Have a great Thursday!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment