Monday, October 24, 2011

Do You Remember Freedom?


I do.
A few months ago, my mom sent me some gum balls that was in this awesome box.
This was the inside of the box.
Not only is it perfect because I am single, but there's also a kitty on it.
I'm one of the few, weird people who love kittens.
The outside of the box made me literally LOL...

Hahaha!
I look at this sometimes when I need a good laugh.

One of my older, single friends recently told me her motto for life: "I'd rather be single than wish I was single."
Whoa!  So true.
I try to remember this during the rough days.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm getting bangs again!
Like these...

Are they not the cutest?!
I really like the color too.
I know I should stick with blonde, but I found a few dark colors I love!



They both kind of look like the same color, huh?
Maybe it's time to go dark for winter!
Happy Monday, friends!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you...I love love love my blonde hair but I'm seriously jonesing to go dark! I've only done it once before and that was nearly 6 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that box is awesome! Marriage is the "ole ball in chain" LOL Not really though. ;)

    Great color and I love the bangs!! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete