Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ryan Gosling

It's almost been two weeks since my last post!
Sorry I've been so MIA, but I just haven't felt inspired to write about anything recently.
I've been reading all of your blogs though. :)
Today I went to see Crazy, Stupid, Love for the second time.
It's just so great!
Ryan Gosling is so great!!
I love everything about that man.

That smile!

Those eyes!

Those abs!

I loved his character in the movie.
Okay, so he was a bit of a womanizer, BUT I will say that he knew what he wanted and he went after it.
In my world, where guys are too scared to even look at a girl, this is an attractive quality.
I could go on and on about how stupid guys are and how they could be dating the most amazing girl on the planet, yet still somehow feel like they need something else, but I won't.
Instead, I'll just dream about Ryan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment