Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Phone!

My Blackberry finally crapped out on me which was such a bummer, but...
I got an iPhone so I'm not complaining at all!
Haha!
I've also lost 5 pounds in the past week and a half.
With a good mixture of spin class, healthy eating, and no soda, I've successfully lost the weight.
I'm going to switch up the workout classes a bit so I don't get used to spin class and just plateau after a few months.
My birthday is in 1 week so I am hoping to lose another 5 by then.
I might try drinking the Yogi Green Smoothie {I'll probably substitute spinach for kale and bok choy and perhaps add a banana...so, I guess it's nothing like the yogi green smoothie haha!} for breakfast for the next week.
Anyone ever tried a spinach smoothie before?
It sounds kind of sketch, but I've heard when it's all mixed up the spinach taste isn't even noticeable.
I guess I'll find out and let you know! :)
Alrighty, I'm going to read a few of your blogs and then head to bed!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. When I was in high school I cut soda out of my diet and I've never looked back! The first couple weeks were rough but once I got past those I didn't even like the stuff anymore. Congrats on losing the weight and YAY iPhone! I love mine...and I only have the 3gs (I've had it for over 2 years and I'm up for a new one but I want to try to stick it out until the 5 comes out next year)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm already used to not having soda! :) I wanted to wait for the 5 but I just couldn't! haha

    ReplyDelete