Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh Technology!

So, my Mac had to be sent in to get worked on again. I'm writing this post from my new iPhone! I will still read all of your blogs though..don't worry! This weekend I went to an ugly Christmas sweater party. It was so fun! My friend, Danielle, and I made our own ugly sweaters and basically blew away the competition! I will have to wait till I have access to my computer to post pictures, but they were hilarious! I'll also have to put up a picture of my new hair! Ugh, I'm so mad at my Mac for being stupid so I can't share any pictures! I guess I'll have to go watch 5 more episodes of Felicity to make me feel better! {I know I'm like 10 years late, but it's such a great show!} I'll hopefully have Mac back soon! Happy Monday!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. no way, the best time to watch a show is after it's done airing...that way you can gorge yourself on episodes and not have to wait months and months for the next season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your sweaters. Totally great! And maybe it's just time for you to upgrade to a new macbook??? I'm waiting for mine to crap out on me... hopefully it doesn't happen too soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry your Mac is on the fritz. can't wait to see pictures from the party. sounds fabulous. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete