Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Review: Shampoo&Conditioner

I thought it would be fun to start posting my reviews of certain products on here.
I'm always searching for great new products {for hair, nails, skin, etc...}, but it's nice to see what other people have to say about it first.
I didn't pack shower products for my visit home because I have plenty of stuff here to use.
When I got here, I found a little sample bottle of Khiel's Amino Acid Shampoo and conditioner.


I usually just use whatever is left in my bathroom so I thought I would give it a shot.
I loved it and bought a huge bottle of both the shampoo and conditioner to take back to VA with me.
The amino acid cleanses hair and the coconut oil also leaves hair extremely shiny and smooth.
Not shiny where it looks greasy though, which is usually a problem for me.
Also, my hair has a very faint smell of coconut that I loved.
The conditioner contains jojoba oil which strengthens hair as well.
This product is just super great all around I thought.
Let me know if you used it and how you liked it!

I also wanted to share a couple pictures I took today near my house.

A bald eagle sitting in a tree.

A closer look.

Growing up here I got to see bald eagles, moose, puffins, and other wild animals pretty regularly.
I love Alaska for many reasons and even though I decided to not move back right now I am always just awed by how beautiful this state is!
 Also, it's the perfect excuse to drink hot chocolate 7 months out of the year because it's so chilly!

Hot chocolate with peppermint whipped cream!?
YES please!
Oh, and that is definitely peanut butter fudge in the background!
I didn't really care for the recipe though, so I might try to make a chocolate/pb swirl fudge next...

I hope you're getting all your Christmas shopping done by now.
I have 1 more present to get and I'm all set.
Gotta get to bed now though so I can be rested for another day of shopping tomorrow!
Merry almost Christmas!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment