Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello Lovelies

I hope the first week of 2012 is treating you well.
Mine has been pretty great.
I love being back in Virginia spending time with people I love.
How are your New Year Resolutions holding up?
I am doing pretty good on most of mine.
2012 just seems likes a great year don't ya think?
Speaking of great, have you seen this commercial...


Hahaha!

I laughed SO hard when I saw it...and laughed even harder the next 5 times I watched it.
Anywho, I got a bunch of iTunes gift cards from my mom during Christmas and I'm totally going on a country music buying spree right now!
Songs like All Your Life by the Band Perry, Crazy Girl by the Eli Young Band, Our by Taylor Swift, Barefoot Blue Jean Night by Jake Owen...I could most certainly go on, but I won't for now.
It's just so exciting!
Ok, one more...Lady Antebellum's new cd Own the Night!
SO GOOD!
Alright, I'm done.
Well, I have to work tomorrow and I'm not too thrilled, but money is always nice.
After taking a few weeks off from work it's hard to go back and be on my feet all day.
I really think I might buy new tennis shoes just for work.
Let me know if you have any suggestions!

And now I have to be true to my goal to start going to bed earlier.
It's 11pm and I'm tired...
Sayonara!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you!!
    It's hard to go back to work after a holiday. I go back on Monday and I am not looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete