Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

Today I would like to share with you some of my recent favorites.
Things that make me laugh or smile or just happy.

I love Erin Foster.
If I could be anyone...it would probably be her.
She is hilarious and so stinkin pretty.
I laugh at pretty much everything she says and this video is no exception.


I will never, EVER, get sick of looking at him.
Never.
This is my new background on my Mac by the way...obsessed.


I love this quote.
I think I might buy a wall decal of it and put it under my print canvas of Marilyn.
It's over my bed and this quote would be so cute.


HAHAHA!
I am in love with these videos.
I don't think I will ever get sick of them.
"I think I'm ready for bangs...I HATE my bangs!"
And also, I am not ashamed to admit that I have said, "Totes amaze" on more than one occasion...
I just bought a candle from Target two days ago like this, but the scent is Pink Magnolia.

And did you know that when you register your Keurig online and buy two K-cup boxes, you get two for free?!
just found this out tonight and immediately registered mine.
Who doesn't love freebies!?

That's all I have for tonight, folks.
I hope you got a few laughs or inspirations from this post!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment