Saturday, February 18, 2012

Oh Baby!

Wow!
I've been MIA for a few days.
I've had other things occupying my time.
But this weekend, I am chilling, cleaning, doing laundry...all that fun jazz.
So, a while ago I said I had some good news.
It is time to reveal said news.
Remember my best friend, Christy?


She's just so beautiful.
And she's going to be a momma!
YAY!
I wish I could be up in Rhode Island for this whole process, but Christy is so good at sending update pictures.
I'm going to be an auntie again!
On another note, do you know what Birchbox is?
You sign up to receive a gift box once a month and inside are cosmetic goodies.
I think it's $10 a month.
My mom sent me a 6 month subscription and I'm in love.
It's really neat because there's tons of products I want to try, but don't have the money to buy the huge bottle or am just a bit skeptical.
For the month of February the box had a sample {and the samples are very decent sized} of Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant.
I've been wanting to try this line for a while.
I looked on the Dermalogica website and it says this product is also recommended for people with acne prone skin.
That would be me...
So, it's neat that I can try it without having to spend too much money.
There's usually something in every box I'm super excited about.
One time it was a perfume sample of Kate Spade's Twirl which I love.
It's just really neat.
You should check it out!

Have a great Saturday, friends!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hey, congratulations to Christy! What a huge new thing in her life (and yours, too)!

    I got my first Birchbox this month and I'm still trying to decide if it's for me. I think it's such a cool idea but there was nothing in there that I just loved, you know? I do love perfume samples, though!

    ReplyDelete