I'm happy to see another work week down so I can enjoy the beautiful weekend ahead.
My plans for the glorious weekend include: sleeping, eating, watching lots of tv, and sleeping some more.
So, without further adieu, here is this weeks A&A!
- Pretending like the time change was the reason I slept until noon on Sunday and not the fact that I stayed up until 3 am watching Felicity on Netflix. Oops!
- I've resolved to drink 96 oz of water every day. And running to the bathroom every 96 minutes.
- Deciding that instead of going to the gym that day I should do a workout in my room. After 3 minutes I then decide that said workout is lame and I sit on my bed and watch more Felicity on Netflix. She is ruining my life, but...I only have 5 episodes left until I'm finished with the series.
- After writing this whole post I've realized something. I watch waaaay too much tv!
- This week's Modern Family episode! When Claire said, "Totes Adorbs" I almost died!!!
- My spin teacher, Heath, refers to me and Danielle as his "Class Clowns". We are always laughing and giving each other high fives during spin. I know, we're crazy. We do take it seriously, I promise!
- Making German Chocolate Cake with Shalie.
Isn't she the cutest?!
- I only have to wait 1 more week until The Hunger Games!
Well, I'm going to go get a midnight snack and then probably stay up till 2 watching more Felicity...pathetic.