Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

Well, technically semi-wordless Wednesday!
I tried to write this post without typing anything...fail!

I am in love with this hair cut and color.
Now that I have filed my taxes and know my return, I am probably going to get this done!

For my hypothetical wedding...
Love the back of this dress!

SO excited for The Hunger Games movies!!
If you haven't read the books yet, you should!

I don't know why I entitled this post "Wordless Wednesday" when clearly it is not.
I hope all you Southerner's are enjoying this beautiful weather we've been having!
I walked to work today {it's about a 2 minute walk} and took a walk after work too.
It was so gorgeous out and I am excited for a nice Spring.
I think the Summers are way too hot, but I am an Alaskan girl!
I hope you all enjoyed your Hump Day and are looking forward to a fantastic weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment