Monday, March 26, 2012

Die From Laughter

One of my favorite tumblr's is http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/.
It puts together a video clip and a caption.
Sometimes I laugh so hard I cry.
Kind of like the following...

When I'm sitting at home bored, and my friend calls me to hang out.

When you realize your friends are taking a group photo without you.

When I give someone my phone to show them one picture, but then they start scrolling through them.

When I see the waiter walking with a tray of food and it turns out to be mine.

When I wake up from a nap.

When I hear my favorite tv show come on in the next room.

When someone asks me if I drink.

Ok, I posted entirely too many, but try to tell me you didn't DIE from laughter?!
That's right...you can't!
I hope you enjoyed this little segment that I will from now on refer to as, "Die From Laughter."

XOXO Loves!

4 comments:

  1. I did die from laughter. LOL, especially the one about the waiter with my food! OMG, soooo true! Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! I love the "when a friend calls to hang out" and "when I hear my favorite tv show on in the next room" HYSTERICAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA, loved this!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAH! my cube mate showed this to me the other day at work and i spent waaay to much time on that site!

    ReplyDelete