Monday, March 19, 2012

A Review

Recently in my Birchbox, I received a sample of Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint.

I was a little skeptical because I love medium to full coverage on my face.
This tinted moisturizer was amazing!
It's made with light diffusing minerals, leaving my skin super soft and flawless.
It also contains ginseng and gingko biloba that helps improve skin.
I love that it has SPF so I can wear it all summer long without having to apply SPF and then makeup.
The sample was in the lightest color {Pearl}, but I bought the next shade darker {Golden} because I'll get a bit tan over the summer...hopefully!
I just love Birchbox because I can try so many samples without committing to a expensive, bigger version of the product.
If you're looking for a tinted moisturizer that looks beautiful and covers well, you should definitely try it out!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment