Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend, Don't End!

Sunday's are a little bitter sweet for me.
It means the weekend is coming to an end and back to work I go.
I'm sure everyone feels this way, but at least my job requires me to spend time with coworkers I like and help customers who are generally nice towards me.
Over the weekend, I did a little shopping that I may regret later.
Here are a few of my impulse really awesome purchases!



This is the first Lilly Pulitzer dress I've purchased.
I cannot wait to wear it to my friends wedding this Summer!


I am in love with this movie!
I am so glad I bought it so I can watch it over and over again.


I have wanted these sunglasses for months and I finally got them.
Hopefully I still love them, but that's what returns are for, right?

Ok, well, now that I've purchased a few lovely items, I'm off to go find a second job.
;)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment