Monday, April 16, 2012

I Heart Weekends

This past weekend was one of the best weekends I've had in a while.
Friday night was spent with friends celebrating my new job.
Jason bought me a lemon drop shot for a little fun!


Saturday a few of us got together for our friends birthday.

That's me and Danielle in the back.
Garrett and Jacob are up front.
We are a pretty fun group!

Sunday a big group of us went to the river and hammocked while the guys did some fishing.
I was an idiot and wore flip flops...I should have known that going on a outdoorsy trip with adventure men meant lots of hiking and climbing and walking across ponds.
Oops.
But it was so fun!
I hope your weekend was as great as mine and you had a good start to your work week.
Until next time...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment