Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NEEDTOBREATHE

Today was one of those days that you think will be awful and turn out being amazing.
I had to get up earlier than normal to get to work which I so wasn't looking forward to.
It actually was so fun to be with my boss and co-worker for longer than normal.
We all got a little crazy towards the end and could not stop laughing.
At one point I made a Star Wars reference and told to my co-worker, "Teach you to bake, I will".
I then proceeded to call my boss Yoda, I was a Jedi, and my co-worker was a young Padawan.
Also, I may have done my Chewbacca impression too...
Seriously?
I hang out with too many guys.
This is what happens when I wake up too early.
In light of that reference my mother sent me this picture...

Haha I died!

I went to see NEEDTOBREATHE Monday night!
If you haven't heard of them I strongly encourage you to listen to them.
They are one of my favorites.
My friend Danielle used to date a band member so we got awesome floor seats and stood up at the stage the whole night.
It was amazing!
The rest of this post will be a million pictures and videos I took.
Bear Reinhart has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard and he sounds UH-mazing live.
Enjoy!

THERE THEY ARE!!!!! 


 Bear Rinehart!


Bo and Bear singing "More Time".
My favorite of their songs {video below}.

Heather, Josh {keyboard player for the band} and I!

Bo got up on the speaker right in front of me!

Bo Rinehart!


Absolutely beautiful!
Bo wrote this song for his family.
It's also my favorite NEEDTOBREATHE song.

Washed by the Water.

Awesome acoustic version.

I love NEEDTOBREATHE and I seriously love them even more now that I've seen how awesome they are live.
Too bad Bo is married cause he is quite the looker!
;)
Well, I'm off to bed so I can get up for work in the AM...1 week till my new job!
I predict an exciting road ahead!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. oh man, that Han Solo/Wookiee thing is HILARIOUS!

    also, I always love finding other lovely girls who like Star Wars. :D

    ReplyDelete