Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Wonderfullness

Here is my weekend in pictures...

I'm not the biggest fan of red wines.
I normally go for white, but this Red Velvet Cupcake wine was so good.
Plus, the name is enough to make me like it!
It was smooth and not bitter at all.
I suggest you try it even if you don't like reds.

Saturday night was girls night: wine and chick flicks!
We watched Bridesmaids and Beastly.
If you haven't seen Beastly, I recommend it.
It is a modern day twist on Beauty and the Beast {my favorite!}.
Plus, the soundtrack is killer.
Bring It On was saved for next time.

No, I didn't meet Julianne Hough...but I am in love with her hair.
Looks like I will be blonder for summer!

I also saw Mission Impossible 4 and I really liked it.

Of course, it sucked that I had to pee the whole time from drinking my Starbucks skinny cinnamon dulce latte right before, but so worth it!
Of course, there was the usual laundry, cleaning, and watching too much How I Met Your Mother {also referred to as HIMYM}...but I don't think you want to know the details of how I separate my laundry or how I pile everything on my bed before I put it away to clean.
But anyways, I'm going to finish my laundry and watch more HIMYM!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment