Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Confessions

So, my bloggy friend, Tara, {AKA A Geek Saga, and former Lynchburger like me...or is it Lynchburgian?} has been doing Monday Confessions every...um...Monday, obviously.
I decided to join in on the fun this week!
I thought it would be really fun to just share some randomness.


I confess...that for someone who thinks she can't cook, I just made some amazing honey-soy boiled salmon!

I confess...I have always been a little boy crazy.  In college, to differentiate my guy friends named Rob, I called them "Hot Rob", "Cute Rob" and "Funny Rob" to my girlfriends.  Some people call me a little crazy and to that, I say thank you!

I confess...I keep saying I need to delete my Facebook because it just sucks up time that I could be doing something else.  And yet, I haven't deleted it and continue to spend time on it.  Self control has never been my strong suit.

I confess...I LOVE texting!  A lot of my friends say, "You could have a 5 minute conversation on the phone as opposed to a 30 minute text session."  But to me, that's 25 extra minutes of exclamation marks and smiley faces that I can be sending while doing other things too...multitasking if you will.

I confess...Even though I miss my family SO incredibly much, I can't picture myself moving back to Alaska.  Of course, the possibility is always open, but I intend on traveling during and after grad school as much as possible and then moving to a big city for a while and having adventure after adventure!
Of course, one of those adventures will be eloping to Hawaii!



Sigh, what I wouldn't give to be back there right now!
Well, that should be enough confessions for today.
I'm off to enjoy some salmon and an evening run!
Happy Monday, friends!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks so much for joining in! Haha I've been doing this Monday Confessions hop for SO long it seems, and it's only once in a great while that I get people to add their blogs. I'm not the best at promoting blog hops. As in, I have no idea how to do so. lol

    I *wish* I could delete my FB :-/ I did so for a while last year, but now with this band...well, I'm a maintainer for the page and it's my job to create events for our shows, so I really can't get rid of my FB. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete