Thursday, July 19, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Oh my!
It's been so long since I've talked with y'all!
I miss you so much when I'm slacking and not keeping up with my bloggy world.
I've just been so busy...having fun!
I haven't played volleyball in probably two years and this past week alone I played four times.
And my arms have a few bruises to show for it
I've made some new friends and stayed out waaaay too late a few nights now.
Could that be why this week is going by at a snails pace?
I can't believe it's only Thursday.
But, speaking of Thursdays, it's A&A time, folks!

Awkward
- When I called my Poppy last week on his 96th birthday and he tells me he wishes he could see me get married.  Haha!  He's 96 so what are ya gonna do!?  I feel like I need to get married right now so he can witness...any takers?! ;)
- When a group of people take 30 minutes to pick a movie.  It's not life or death.  If you hate this movie you can suffer through it and watch a better one tomorrow!
- Cleaning my room and 5 hours later it's a complete disaster.  How in the world did that happen when all I did in between was paint my nails and take a nap...

Awesome:
- This conversation with my friend, Alex:
Alex: "I just cried at the end of Extreme Couponing on TLC.  What is wrong with my emotions!?"
Me: "Remember when we used to cry watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition in high school?  We're girls, we cry about everything!"
Alex: "Seriously! I cry every time they save all this money!!"
Me: "HAHAHAHA you made me laugh so hard!  Can I put that on my blog....?!"
Alex: "Haha...sure...?"
Oh man! I laughed for like 5 minutes.  I can just picture the cashier saying how much the person saved and Alex sitting on the couch bawling...hahaha!
- Watching Hot Rod till 1 am {on a work night...gasp!} with a group of 20 somethings.  My name is Lindsey and I like to party.  I'm actually surprised I can even stay up that late anymore...
- Spontaneous road trips with good friends!

Me & Kat

- I've decided to do a 3 day juice cleanse.  This could potentially be awkward because, let's be honest, everyone gets a little grumpy when they can't eat; however, I found a cleanse that allows 6 oz of lean protein every day.  And I keep telling myself, "Man up, Lindsey.  It's only 3 days."  My friend is getting married in a little over a week and I want my hair and skin to look really healthy and drop a few extra pounds quickly.  Gotta fit into that dress!  I will keep you updated!

Alright, I've been sleeping like crap lately so let's see if I can manage to get a decent nights sleep tonight!
Loves you, friends!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment