Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday

I was so excited to link up to this Top 5 Tues.
Why, you ask?
Because it's all about my top 5 crushes!
My friend/former coworker, Megan, and I used to talk about this all the time at work.
A customer would walk in and we'd be like, "Ugh, I'll finish my list after I help this lame-o over here!"
So, in no particular order, here are my top 5 crushessss.


1. Ryan Gosling


I totally lied when I said "no particular order".
Ryan G is most definitely numba one.
Always.

2. Adam Levine


As if his voice wasn't enough {Maroon 5's frontman...and yes, it is enough}.
Just look at that grin, those eyes...and I'm a sucker for tattoos.
The girls I worked with at the shop are in love with him too so whenever I visit our conversation usually starts with, "Oh my gosh, I've missed you...almost as much as I love Adam Levine..."
It makes sense to us.

3. Ryan Reynolds


Yes, I know he is on every girls list.
Can you blame us?
He's adorable.
I just love that he seems so goofy and fun.
And he has really great hair!

4. David Beckham



I lied.
David comes first.
Always!
I don't think there's anyone on the planet that can touch that...besides Posh, of course!

5. Taylor Kitsch


He deserves two pictures, also.
I don't even care that he could possibly be a Hanson brother...
I'm a die hard Friday Night Lights fan, mostly because of this stud.

Well, I would add some honorable mentions, but that would just take all night!
The power is back on so my roommates and I are happily living back in our townhouse with lights, electricity, and praise Jesus hallelujah AC!
I hope you have an exciting, amazing, jubilant 4th of July!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment