Thursday, September 20, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Happy Thursday!
I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I love Thursdays!
It just means 1 more glorious day until the weekend!
Technically, I only have a 1 days weekend this week.
The deli/bakery I used to work at is letting me asked me to help out Saturday.
I get to spend the day seeing customers that I got to know over the course of 1 1/2 years, work with my dear friend, Megan, and eat a free sandwich!?
I'll take it!
It's been a while since I've done an A&A post.
I don't know why...I love these posts.
Maybe because my life is full of awkward and awesome moments {let's be honest, mostly awkward}.
So, here are some of those glorious moments over the past couple weeks...

Awkward:
- I have some guy friends that work at the same University that I do.  Said friends come to my desk and visit pretty often.  The older ladies in my office seem to think that every guy who walks up to me is a potential future husband.  This is cool I guess, but is it necessary for them to comment on every single one?  A few days ago one guy was "so sweet and you two would be an adorable couple!"  The next day another guy "is just super funny and cute!!"  And I get a lot of knowing looks from my co-workers.  One of these days they're probably going to put a sign on my desk that says "Hi, my name is Lindsey and, yes, I am single!"
- Trying to watch Wipeout while running on the treadmill.  I am sorry, but that show KILLS me!  I seriously laughed out loud so many times I swear I almost fell off the treadmill.  My awkwardness makes other peoples days I'm sure!
- Meeting my friend at the gym at 5am.  Ew.  Are you kidding me?!  But I will say we are kicking the gyms butt and getting our butts in shape.  So. Worth. It.

Awesome:
- After 2 weeks of Fantasy Football, I am proud to say that my team, the Fleet Street Demons, are in 1st place!!  That's right.  A girl is winning so far.  Let's be honest...a lot of it is luck, but I do deserve some credit because I actually researched before I drafted my team.  Go me!
- This kills me...

Donuts are my favorite food.
Favorite!
Now, I don't ever eat them, but that's mostly because I know I can't control myself with them.
They say if you love something enough, you let it go...

Alrighty friends, I'm off to read some health blogs and dream about shopping at Whole Foods.
I SO wish we had one in Lynchburg!
Hope your Friday is spectacular!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment