Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Totally Lovin' Tuesday

I've been sick with a cold for a total of 9 days.
It's been lame.
Still, I've managed to have some fun...

Kat, me, Alex

I went out dancing Saturday night with these lovely ladies.
So. Much. FUN!

Mom and me

Someone posted this gem on my Facebook page a few days ago.
Loving the brightly colored wind breakers and ginormous glasses.
Mom be stylin!

Lately, I've really been trying to focus on things that make me happy.
While I've been sick, I've been feeling pretty down.
There's a lot of different reasons for this; however, focusing on little things help.
I try to keep busy, listen to music, talk to friends and family, and just look at the positives in my life.
We can't always help our circumstances, but we can help our attitudes.
Alicia Key's/Nicki Minaj's song Girl On Fire has been my theme song lately.
Also, looking at ridiculously funny stuff always makes me happy.
Like these:

Not always true, but still...grow a pair boys!

Saw this today and nearly died.
Maybe because I choked on the Hibachi chicken I was stuffing into my face...

This last one has no rhyme or reason other than I look at it multiple times per day to make me laugh.

I think I should frame these and put them in my cubicle at work.
I'll be known as the crazy girl with weird stuff in her cube who laughs all day...
But I'll be happy.
And that, my friends, is what it's all about.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment