Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fantasy Football Take Two

I realized after my first post about FF that some of you {ok, maybe just my mom} might want to know my team name.
Our league always tries to make really clever team names and this year was no exception.
Last year I was the Philadelphia Kitten Mittens {It's Always Sunny, anyone?}.
This year my team is the Fleet Street Demons {Sweeney Todd, anyone? haha}.


Clearly, my inspiration comes from tv and movies.
My brother came up with a STELLAR name this year.
The Wrongfully Accused and his abbreviation is OJ.
Well, he is an attorney...
I just love playing FF.
Not because I'm good at all, just because it's something fun and different for a girl to do.
And guys are super impressed when they hear some blonde girl randomly bring up her fantasy football team.
;)

DC didn't happen this weekend.
That's what happens when the check engine light pops up and I'm too paranoid to drive 3 1/2 hours by myself.
Understandable, yet disappointing nonetheless!
Instead, I'm making a large grocery list and am planning a fun trip to the store later.
My weekends are crazy!
Here's to hoping yours is, as well.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment