Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What Up, Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day, Hotties!
I started grad school this week...just one class, but that's one class too many.
I think I've found a good balance so far.
For every hour I study/read, I watch an episode of 24.
If I don't sleep, and drink tons of coke, I'll be set!
No, no, no.
I'm actually really excited/a little nervous about it.
I've never really liked school and, while I got good grades in high school, college was a little rough.
I had way more fun than I did home work.
Anywho, in honor of this class {Business 500 -- Woo Hoo!} I've decided to list some things I'd rather be doing right now...

- Watching 24.  Obvs.

- Rocking these amaze boots, all over town.



- Read this girls Tumblr.


So cute and I love the name!

These are just a few of the things I'd rather be doing.
However, I am determined to do well in grad school.
Mostly because I have to or I'll be dropped from the program...
But also, because I'd be silly to not get a free education while working at a University!

I hope you all have a wonderful second half of the week!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment