Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What Should We Call Me

I've mentioned the site What Should We Call Me a few times on here.
I sometimes laugh until I cry.
So, I've decided to start posting some of my favorites for you.
Because I'm awesome like that.
You're welcome.

When my friends and I are all finally free on the same night.

When I say I'm not going to drink and then someone says tequila.

The words that girls wants to hear.
Some girls:

 Me:

That one had me rolling.
I've never had mac and cheese pizza, but I probably wouldn't say no to it.

I could spend hours on this site.
But I have to appear to have a life...sometimes.
If you know of any other sites that might take up hours of my time and make me cry {tears of joy, that is} please let me know!
Happy Wednesday, friends!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment